Just because your loved one can’t be at home, it doesn’t mean they can’t feel at home. Our professionally trained team of nurses, certified nurses’ aides, dieticians, therapists and social workers work each and every day to ensure your loved one receives the long-term or short-term care they need to thrive in our home-like environment.
At Cordova Health and Rehabilitation, whether your loved one is recovering from an orthopedic surgery such as a hip or a knee replacement, a stroke or even facing the realities of dementia, our family here at Cordova Health and Rehabilitation is here for their health care needs.
Let us help you and your loved one reclaim the highest level of independence possible with services including:
- 24-hour, Seven-Day-a-Week Skilled Nursing Care
- Physician Oversight
- Seven-Day-a-Week Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Supply Assistance
- Expert Dietary and Nutrition Services
- Medical-Based Financial Advice and Assistance
- In-House Beautician Services
- Social Services
- A Therapeutic Activities Program
- Psycho-social Care
- Laundry Services
At Cordova Health and Rehabilitation, together we will work to provide your loved one the highest level of care – that is our family’s commitment to your’s.
For more information about Cordova Health and Rehabilitation, call us at (205) 483-9282 or tour our facility at 70 Highland Street West, Cordova, Alabama 35550.